Find the job that matches your aspirations for your future career.
If you wish to apply to a position or internship at BLOM BANK not specified in the below vacancies, Click here.
Several openings for secretarial positions in various departments to handle several administrative functions ranging from data entry and filing, to answering phones and handling email correspondences as well as working on other department projects as needed.
Tellers for various branches in Beirut area to greet and handle customers' accounts and market the bank's numerous products. Excellent entry level opportunity for fresh grads who are seeking to develop a fulfilling career in branches.
Cash transactions, checks purchase, checks collection, issue banker, etc.
Seek and identify potential SME clients; Heavy business development and meeting sales target; Conduct client visits and follow-ups...
Responsible for daily opening and closing of the branch; Answer and transfer all incoming calls; Photocopy, file, distribute incoming and outgoing mail...
MTP is an extensive 5-year program that prepares the MTO (Management Training Officer) to assume a leadership position within the bank at the end of the program duration.
Experienced Customer Service Representatives accustomed to meeting sales targets and providing outstanding client servicing.
Promote and market Bank products.
Recruitment Process at BLOM BANK s.a.l.
BLOM BANK is dedicated to recruit, develop and preserve qualified candidates who have the right skills and competencies which would contribute to the achievement of the Bank’s goals.
What we are looking for in future/potential employees
- Fast learner
- Openness to cultural diversity
- Ability to work on self development
- Ability to adapt to external changes
- Blue Pen
- Photocopy of university diploma
- Transcript of records (i.e. university grades)
- One recent passport size photo (formal/professional dress code)
- Photocopy of family ID
- Photocopy of identification card
- Part I: 10 IQ questions - 45 minutes
- Part II: Math exercices - 45 minutes
- Part III: Essay in foreign language (English or French) - 30 Minutes
- Part IV: Essay in Arabic - 30 minutes
to download a sample exam.